Discover generations of winemakers and taste Lebanon’s red, rosé and white wines, while learning about each step of wine making. For this tour, we chose for you three wineries that together will give you an accurate idea of wine production in the Beqaa Valley. On your way you will enjoy a generous lunch bag with home-made manaouche, boiled eggs, two kinds of bread, jam and organic fruits & vegetables.
Interested to JOIN? Call, WhatsApp or email us for your registration: +961 (0)3 222 781 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your trip will include:
• Transportation from and to Beirut (Saifi Urban Gardens).
• A 45 minute’ guided tour at Chateau Ksara, including a short movie about the history and wine producing process, a wine tasting session and a visit to the large underground cellars.
• A tour at Chateau Khoury, including a tasting of some really great wines.
• An engaging one-hour wine tour and a wine tasting at Chateau Nakad by the owner himself.
• A lunch bag with home-made manaouche, boiled eggs, two kinds of bread, jam and organic fruits & vegetables.
Price per person: 30 USD (including transportation, lunch, wine tours & tastings).
Saturday 12 December - Departure time: 10:00 am - Estimated return time: 5:30 pm.
Meeting time and point: 9:45 am at Cafe Em Nazih (Saifi Urban Gardens), Gemmayzeh.
Payment: In order to secure your booking, please register and pay before Friday 11 December 12 am.
Payment can be performed by:
a) A bank transfer or deposit to Bank Audi to the below account, mentioning your name and your mobile number:
* TRAVELWISE SARL
* Account Number: 716594 - 461 - 07 - Hazmieh Branch
b) A cash payment at the TravelWise office (Jisr el Bacha main road/Sin el Fil, Abi Rached Center, 2nd floor).
c) A cash payment at the reception of Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (8am - 8pm).
d) A cash payment at the counter of cafe Mezyan, Hamra (11am - 5pm / ask for Munir Tuqan).
Participants that pay before Monday 7 December will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for free.
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 15 people.
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.html